Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc
- Who: All Are Welcome
- Event Date: Friday October 25, 2023
- Meeting Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
- Meeting Location: Neighborhood Network Center, Inc. 434 Warren Street, Roxbury Ma 02119
- Click Here for (photo of location)
- Clink here for Directions To Neighborhood Network Center, Inc.
- This Months Speaker: Steven Provost & Michael Austin
- Meeting Topic: Intro to Reentry Services
Download and Print Event Flyer here -> 10 25 23 BRRF (2) Presentation(1)
Outline Of Talk
- Mayra Leith – Hello & Intros of guest (Steven & Mike)
- What do you need, if you just get out of Prison or Local Jail for successful Reintegration
- Basic necessities like food and clothing
- Transportation assistance for appointments
- Assistance with recovery treatment
- Help finding mental health and medical services
- Resources for finding housing and employment
- Questions & Answer Time
- Meet and Greet with Steven & Mike
- End of Event….
Do you want to join us at this event?
if you are attending this event, Please download and print out the BPRRS Event Registration Form and bring it with you to the event
If you are unable to print, we will have them at the event for you to fill out…. Thank you
About this Speaker: Steven Provost , Co-Founder of Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc.
Steven Provost, Steven moved to Boston in April 2016, thru some hard times in his life servicing time in corrections and the loss of his dad in 1996 and his mother in 2003 became homeless here in Boston, and live in three different homeless shelters, 112 Southampton Street, Boston Rescue Mission, Pine Street Inn. During this time Mr. Provost started to attend New Start Project, Inc. in Jamaica Plain, Ma. where he received support from others who has been in the corrections and staff of New Start Project. Inc. at some point he was asked by the executive director to be on the board, Steven was voted onto the board (because they allowed non staff to be a part of decision making for the organization), Steven and the board learned about some sketchy activity within New Start Project, Inc and the board lunched a investigation into the activity. Later at some point the board decided to close the organization. Steven stated that working with men and women getting ready for release was very important and could not go down the drain. In November 2018 Steven & Mike with the help of others started Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc. ..
Today 2023 Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc. has 30 active Clients with many different Community partnerships such as the
- Solution At Work, Inc. (Provides Interview Clothing)
- Suffolk County Sheriff’s Department
- Community Work Services, Inc. (Employment Training)
- Computer Care And Learning – Get Connected Program
- Shared Connection Boston Clinic (Computer Care And Learning.com)
- Bridges Returning Citizen Center (MASS HIRE)
- FGBMFA BOSTON – Returning Citizen Aftercare Program Group
- Roxbury Presbyterian Church Social Impact Center
- Saint Cecilia Parish (Boston, Ma)
- Neighborhood Network Center
About this Speaker: Michael Austin
Co-Founder & Director of Reentry Services of Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc.
Michael Austin, Mr. Austin moved to boston in October 2016. founded I T Strategies in 1992 in Boston as a strategic consultancy specialized in industrial digital printing, inkjet technology and early market development practices. The company is based in Boston & Tokyo & operates on a private partnership basis. ITS is a confidential practice with no publishing function and is expert in technology and market analysis based on a wide factual knowledge base.
Prior to this Hanley founded the operations of a major US digital printing consultancy in Europe before moving to Boston. Hanley came to consulting through the paper industry where he began his career in Germany, subsequently working in most of the major European continental countries. Hanley is fluent in German, French and Italian