Boston Project Rebound Re-Entry Services, Inc.
Client Support Group Program’s
Boston Project Rebound offers Client Support Program’s with the help of our Many Awesome Community Partners, please see programs below.
You may also call our office for more details about both programs
Roxbury Presbyterian Church The Social Impact Center (SIC)
Can We Talk? Community Conversations on Trauma and Healing
In the Spring of 2013, after two daytime shootings steps from the church, Rev. Liz Walker brought together community members and non-profit leaders to address the violence. When asked about the root cause, one participant stated, “too much-untreated PTSD and too many guns.” Those discussions led the Roxbury Presbyterian Church Social Impact Center, along with support from Partners HealthCare and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, to launch the Cory Johnson Program for Post-Traumatic Healing in September 2014. Named after a promising young church member killed in a random shooting in 2010, the Cory Johnson Program is the church’s response to the tremendous need for trauma healing in our neighborhood, on the streets, and among the members of our congregation.
This program component offers a safe, sacred space for people to share their stories of trauma, loss, grief, and hope in words, poetry, or song. Artists in residence offer their creative expressions and Community Companions offer support. It is a place for listening and people experience individual and community healing
Surviving Outside (S.o.S) Program
Surviving Outside (SOS) is a Christian based program that offers spiritual support to men previously incarcerated. We meet weekly on Monday nights at 7:30pm on Zoom.
- We start with check-in’s on how our week went.
- We have an accountability round,
- Topic discussion.
- To end the night we pray for each other
- Announcements about up coming events.
** Important Information For Surviving OutSide Program**
This is a Private Support and anyone wishing to join must speak to the program leader before first meeting
ALL FOLLOWING STEP ARE MANDATORY BEFORE FIRST MEETING
- All Participants Must have interview with BPRRS STAFF MEMBER or GROUP FACILITATOR before joining group
- Registration Required Before to joining group meeting
- After Registration information will be given to each participant on how to log into Password protected meeting
- ANY QUESTIONS OR TO REGISTER PLEASE CALL STEVEN @ 857-990-8549 or Matteo @ 781-605-8565
To learn more about Surviving Outside or join the program, please contact Matteo at firstname.lastname@example.org
page updated 6/22/2022