Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc.
Message from BPRRS Executive Director Steven Provost.
we are sorry to report that because of the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are currently not meeting our new clients in public and will be happy to talk to you over the telephone (see Contact Page)
we may also have Scheduled meetings over ZOOM.US (please contact us if you would like to meet by video, Scheduled Meeetings will be posted on our meetings page
INFORMATION ON 2019–20 Coronavirus Pandemic
Public Health Emergency
The 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic is a pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The disease was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei, China in December 2019. wikipedia.org
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- December 1, 2019
- Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Initial flu-like symptoms, such as fever, coughing, breathing difficulties, fatigue, and myalgia
- 1-14 days
- Human-to-human transmission via respiratory droplets
- Avoiding close contact with sick individuals; frequently washing hands with soap and water; not touching the eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and practicing good respiratory hygiene