Boston Project Rebound Reentry Services, Inc..
Sex Offenders Resources Page
Updated on: Feb 3, 2023
National Sex Offender Information
- National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW) (U.S. Department of Justice), 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20530-0001
State Of Massachusetts Sex Offender Information
Massachusetts Our database shows there are 5,179 registered sex offenders in Massachusetts. View the photos, address, physical description and more details of each
Massachusetts SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION FORM
Main office Call Sex Offender Registry Board, Main office at (978) 740-6400 Open M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The Details of Request sex offender registry information (SORI)
Jul 19, 2018 · How to Inquire about Level 2 and 3 Offenders. Members of the UMass Amherst community may request information about sex offenders at the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board by following the link below. This …
The Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry is managed by the Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board. Click above to be directed to the Massachusetts Registry so you can search for sex offenders and more. Click here to see agencies in Massachusetts that use OffenderWatch. Over 60% of U.S. Sex Offenders are Managed with OffenderWatch.
This page provides a list of sex offenses under Massachusetts General Law. An official website of the … Main office Call Sex Offender Registry Board, Main office at (978) 740-6400. Open M-F
Mass Treatment Center Hours/Directions:
- Massachusetts Treatment Center Mailing address with links to driving directions and visiting hours and policy
Department of Corrections Statutes:
- Statutes regarding the Department of Corrections (note links to regulations on this site appear to be out of date – see below for active link to regulations)
Department of Corrections Regulations:
Observation of Behavior Reports (OBR) Regulation:
- Resident Observation Orientation Handbook 2008
- Sex Offender Treatment Program: Therapeutic Community Orientation Handbook
An Act relative to public housing restrictions for sex offenders
Bill H.1342 193rd (Current) (2023)
SECTION 1. Section 26 of chapter 121B of the General Laws, as appearing in the 2020 Official Edition, is hereby amended by inserting after subsection (p), the following subsection:-
(q) Shall deny access to public housing facilities that are subsidized by the commonwealth for all persons who have been convicted of Level 2 or Level 3 sex offenses in the commonwealth
Sex Offender Information For Other New England States
State of Maine
To view Maine registered sex offenders visit the State of Maine Sex Offender Registry: http://www.informe.org/sor/ Information contained in this section is designed to enhance public safety and awareness. However, no laws can guarantee the protection of our children.
State Of New Hampshire
State Of Vermont
- 3.8 REGISTRATION UPON TAKING UP RESIDENCE OR VISITING VERMONT — OUT OF STATE CONVICTIONS a. Any sex offender who intends to visit Vermont for 10 consecutive days or 30 days in a calendar year must register with the VCIC within 10 days of arrival. The registrant will complete a Notification of Requirement to Register form and a Sex Offender Registry Registration form. Both forms must be signed and returned to the VCIC. These forms may be obtained from the VCIC either in person, through the mail, or on the Department’s web site. b. The VCIC will verify the information on the Registration form by conducting a criminal
background check on the registrant. The VCIC will contact by telephone the registry in the state from which the registrant has come to verify the registrant’s information. After verifying the registration information, the VCIC will create a record in the Registry. If the registrant has a criminal history at the VCIC, the registrant’s Vermont criminal history will be flagged with a notation which denotes that the defendant is registered with the Registry. If the registrant has no criminal history at the VCIC, a record will be created and flagged with a notation which denotes that the defendant is registered with the Registry. c. Out of state registrants will be referred by the VCIC to DOC for a risk assessment. The assessment will occur within 10 days of the referral and the result will be returned to the VCIC by DOC in writing within 24 hours of the assessment.
State Of Connecticut
Citizens can search for current inmates using their CT DOC number, name and date of birth. Information regarding offenders currently incarcerated with the Department of Correction (DOC) is made available as a public service and in the interest of public safety.
State of Rhode Island –
New York State –
Sex offenders on Social Media
Sex Offenders in Amusement parks
Walt Disney’s Amusement Parks
- Walt Disney World bans sex offenders from theme parks
- Do Florida theme parks screen for sex offenders? (TV NEWS STORY)
- NEWS– Vacation Leads to Fight Over Florida’s Sex Offender Registry Law
- WDW Traval – Can A Convicted Felon Go To Disney World?
Six Flags Amusement Parks