Surviving Out Side Support Group
Regular Meetings Schedule
** Important Information **
ALL FOLLOWING STEP ARE MANDATORY BEFORE FIRST MEETING
Surviving Outside (SOS) is a Christian based program that offers spiritual support to men previously incarcerated.
- Next Meeting: Each Monday
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Location: Zoom Video Conferencing
what happens during our meeting
- We start with check-in’s on how our week went.
- We have an accountability round,
- Topic discussion.
- To end the night we pray for each other
- Announcements about up coming events.
To learn more about Surviving Outside, please contact Matteo at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join this group … Please do the following!
1. Answer the following questions
- Have you ever been arrested and done any jail time?
- What Sparked your interest in the group?
- What would you hope to get out of this group like this?
2. The answers to theses questions above must be send to the following email address with your first name, last name, your address, city, state, phone number and a valid email address
Send the following information to the following email address email@example.com
The Leader of this group will contact you to speak to you about the group and answer any other questions you may have about the group at this time
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world on board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011 ..