Surviving Outside (S.O.S.) Program
Surviving Outside (SOS) is a Christian based program that offers spiritual support to men previously incarcerated.
Day and time: Monday nights at 7:30pm on Zoom.
what happens during our meeting
- We start with check-in’s on how our week went.
- We have an accountability round,
- Topic discussion.
- To end the night we pray for each other
- Announcements about up coming events.
To learn more about Surviving Outside, please contact Matteo at email@example.com
To join this group … Please do the following!
1. Answer the following questions
- Have you ever been arrested and done any jail time?
- What Sparked your interest in the group?
- What would you hope to get out of this group like this?
2. The answers to theses questions above must be send to the following email address with your first name, last name, your address, city, state, phone number and a valid email address
Send the following information to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leader of this group will contact you to speak to you about the group and answer any other questions you may have about the group at this time
To find out More https://www.meetup.com/Full-Gospel-Business-Men-Fellowship/events/pdvjbsybcpbdc/